REPLY

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

A Day At The Met!

If I lived in the city I would be going to The Met every week! What an amazing museum! This was our first time going together as a family and boy did we wear out feet to the ground! So much art to see, and read! Next time we go we'll hit more than two wings, but time spent with our kids is always a fun jaunt! I didn't take too many photos as I was so enthralled in the art! Next time we come I will definitely capture some of my favorite pieces of art. 


Noah especially loved the Last Knight exhibit. This was the only reason why he wanted to enter in. Sure he loves art museums but give him swords, and armor and any day and he is there! Jon and Noah took their sweet time in reading every single detail about Maximilian I. 
I found my favorite painting Washington's crossing! 
This angel tree has officially become my favorite decorated tree in all of New York city museums. 
 The nice thing about the met is that there are hot dog stands outside and you can buy some and eat them outside. Love my capturing my people in action! 
...and let's not forget the wafels and dinges truck that is always outside the AMNH too! It is a must to have this while we venture out to the museums on the upper west side! 
The kids had so much fun here and we are already looking forward to going again when Lexie comes home for the holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment