REPLY

Thursday, November 21, 2019

My Mini Central Park.

Autumn is still hanging on in our neck of the woods and to be honest I hope she hangs on for the rest of the month! I love fall and because it doesn't last want it to linger a little longer. Seeing the leaves hanging on to the tree branches gives me hope that she'll stay until Thanksgiving but smelling that cold chilly air tells me that winter is coming. I felt it as I walked the grounds of Princeton University yesterday. I love this campus. It's nostalgic and coming here never gets old.
When we first moved here I immediately took the kids for a tour and Noah and I went out on a date in the spring. It's so nice in the fall and walking down Nassau street where my "mini central park" is located is aesthetic. I captured a few moments by my lonesome and it was fun. I even asked a random college student to snap a photo of me. 
Fall...what a colorful beautiful season!

No comments:

Post a Comment