REPLY

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

T H A N K F U L !

So thankful to make it to November. I love this month! November is the last month of autumn, the month of our only boys birthday, and the beginning of the most wonderful time of the year! So excited for the holidays, road trips, thanksgiving, trips to the city, tree picking, spending time with family, snow, and all that this season brings. I am particularly thankful for this guy right here, who makes these things possible. He's such a hard worker and wants us to have the best time as a family. Even in the smallest way. He's so great, and patient when it comes to me telling him what are plans are going to be on this day, and that weekend! He's just the best! I love him, and look forward to the holidays with my family. I hope that they are just as bright as these lit up pumpkins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment