REPLY

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Happy First Day Of Fall!

Fall couldn't have fallen on a perfect day because the kids had no school today thanks to Rosh Hashanah! In spite of my allergies which have been kicking my butt all week long we decided to venture out to Alstede Farms, to look at pumpkins, and buy some vegetables. This farm has become my new favorite farm store, and I love everything this farm has to offer.
The sunflower field was our favorite during the summer, and this is our first time exploring Alstede in the fall, and I am impressed! Once again the garden state never disappoints when it comes to farms, and this one is at the top of my list. As much as Noah wanted to pick a pumpkin we didn't go to the pumpkin patch because we do that as a family and with Jon at work we are going to wait until next weekend to do that. Nonetheless the kids all had a nice time walking around checking out the ginormous 75-99 dollar pumpkins, and gourds! I love this time of year with all the leaves changing, and seeing a whole lot of orange! Orange crush is what I call it. 
As usual I took some photos of the beautiful colors of fall with all the pumpkins, mums, and my kids! I absolutely love this time of year! The color purple has become a favorite fall color and I did buy a couple! 
We love a good farm, and enjoyed our time here even if it was to just browse at the colors leaving with fresh tomatoes, and some mums. Once again it's the simple things that make theses kiddos happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment