REPLY

Saturday, September 9, 2017

A Memory From Sarasota, Florida Along With A Prayer.


This photo was taken back in 2008 when we visited my sister, and cousins in Sarasota, Florida. It was my first time ever going to such a lovely place, and the beaches here are a dream! You'd think your in a different country because the waters are so blue! I would hate this area to be devastated by Irma. My sister no longer lives here, but I have a lot of cousins who do, and they are staying. 
My heart, and prayers go out to them, and hope they will be safe. I just got off the phone with my cousin Letty who is in the wake of it, and she is already hearing the winds. I am so grateful for my family, and that my cousin and I have gotten closer these past few months. I have learned in my older years to not take anything, or anyone for granted. If you have a love for the Lord, don't take him for granted, if you have a love for family, and friends, don't take them for granted. As a matter of fact, give them a call every now and then, or write them a letter. We never know what life has in store for us especially at this time with all the diverse weather we are having in various places. I love that I have family somewhat close to me even if they are 15 hours away. My heart and prayers go out to everyone who is in Hurricane Irma's path. It looks like she's going to be like Harvey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment