REPLY

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

An Afternoon At Gantry Plaza State Park!

Living so close to the city definitely has its advantages, and after finding one of the most affordable ways to go into the city  has  definitely spoiled us. One of the reasons I love the city so much is because of the culture, parks, and all the sights to see. Even if it's just by walking around exploring, and looking at all the architecture of the buildings wondering what building is all about.

So last week I decided to take Noah into the city on a little date. It wasn't exactly just Noah and me, but Jon too. He had the day off, and it's a good thing because he was our photographer for the day! I know I've said this a million times, and I'm going to continue to say it until he's married, but time with this little guy is fleeting way too fast for me. I want to take advantage of all the time I have in the world with him along with the rest of my crew when their time permits. Noah is more flexible to go out with because he's in second grade, and his schoolwork doesn't require writing a five page essay for AP classes. I know there's going to come a time when he will leave the nest, and cleave unto another which will be okay by me (as long as she treats him super well) but I know that I have at least 11 more years to spend with him until he is off to discover, and learn more things on his own! 
Jon captured some moments, and I recorded  this little video of Noah scooting all over Gantry plaza. My videos are not top of the line, but I love them, and they are good enough for me. They are sweet, and simple and something to remember him by! 
 He paused for a moment to put a quarter in the viewing machine to get a better view of the city, and wanted to do that over, and over again! Good thing I didn't have a lot of change, because knowing me I would've given in! 
 I took this photo, and it is my absolute favorite! I love these two sooooo much! And take a look at that view! 
I have no idea what we are doing here, and this Pepsi cola sign was a must to take a photo with! 
Going into the city means obligatory playground time, and this park has an awesome playground! 
Hard playing means a hungry tummy so we went to Brooklyn afterwards to eat at one of Noah's favorite burger places-the shake shack. 
 And some random photos of my favorite bridge, and boy on the streets of Brooklyn eating his milkshake. 
This was another great day for the books! Hope you guys are well, and if you have young ones still left at home to enjoy your time with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment