REPLY

Sunday, July 5, 2020

A Little Hydrangea Photo Shoot!

The first time I noticed hydrangea flowers were at my brother in laws wedding and they truly were the most beautiful flower I'd ever seen. So you can imagine the look on my face when the time came for us to move to the east how excited I was knowing that I would be able to plant these! I longed to see hydrangeas because they don't grow out west. It has become my favorite flower and every year I look forward to summers when they are in bloom and by golly they are the most vibrant beautiful flower! I have some that grow in the back of my apartment but they are not as colorful as the ones in these photos. So when we went to the beach last week we decided to go for a walk along the neighborhood to capture some in all their glory and even did a little video on my TikTok. And they are soooooo gorgeous!

I had some lovely "models" too and had so much fun capturing these moments! 



No comments:

Post a Comment