REPLY

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Beach Day & Happy July!

As I look back at time it amazes me that we are already in July! There are days I feel like we are still set in March or April but when I wake up and the sun is shining and see more cars on the road I know that those months are long gone and that as a family and universe we are striving to move on and look forward with hope. The pandemic is very much alive and ongoing but as long as we are careful and remember the important things to do in order to stay healthy and alive, the more we can find joy around this virus. So with all that has been going on with Jon working 14 hour days six days a week for the past two months he finally has time off from work!! The kids couldn't be more happier and yesterday we ventured out to the shore for some fun in the sun and I think they got a little too much of that! One thing for sure, as an essential worker Jon sure needed this! 

More fun pics below and a little tiktok of my youngest offspring enjoying this beautiful place on earth...


Beach boys. 
 Noah made a little friend. 
Beach Bums. 
 Attempted to build a sandcastle but to no avail. He had too much fun playing in the water! 
 Beach hair, she doesn't care! 
No photos of me as I was sitting enjoying the rays and always behind the camera but next time there will be!! 

HAPPY JULY FOLKS! LET'S MAKE IT A GOOD ONE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment