REPLY

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Noah's First Priesthood Session!

For the first time in about 10 years Noah took full attention into listening and I mean really listening to all the conference talks including all of priesthood session. I think it's the fact that he's growing up, and that this would be one of those times he has one on one time with his pa. But most of all, I honestly believe that he really wants to believe for himself about these things that have been taught to him his whole life...without any force. I am so proud of who he is becoming. He is his own person and does think for himself. Believe me, having a mom like me and a dad who pretty much explains things to him thoroughly and carefully he's going to grow up to be like us-with his own individuality. So grateful for conference and traditions for this is a tradition that is going to be passed down. Jon's dad would take him to conference and have ice cream or dinner after. It is the best bonding between a father and son and on this evening I saw that stronger than ever before. 

And I may be biased because I personally know Ahmad Corbitt but his was my favorite talk and you can listen to it here.  To listen or watch the rest of conference you can click here.

Also, look how fast our boy is growing! This is bittersweet and exciting but seriously, life needs to pause for a bit! 





No comments:

Post a Comment