REPLY

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Spring At Washington Square Park!

Once again I have never seen the blossoms at Washington square park in the spring and after seeing pictures of them on New York Instagram pages we had to join in on the action. And they were amazing! It is such a quaint park and every single time we come here I am reminded of the movie August Rush. It is one of our all time favorite movies and Noah always brings it up every time we come and walk through here. We weren't here for too long but to just take a few photos and listen to a jazz band. It was pretty cool and if you follow me on IG you would have seen them on my instastory. It was such a gorgeous day and I'm sure after the rain we've had lately are pretty much washed away but coming to Washington square park on any day of any season is the best! 







No comments:

Post a Comment