REPLY

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Happy April!

Woke up to some nippy temps on the first day of spring but at least we had some sunshine. It rained so much yesterday and I'm just so happy that we at least had some sun. The flowers are beginning to bloom and the blossoms are already showing off. Spring is definitely here.

Last weekend we went to the city and saw this gorgeous flower installation in the garment district! This is the best installation by far and it is absolutely exquisite. I love the pincushion with the roses and butterflies on it. The sculpture of the man sewing is also eye catching and beautiful and love all the colors that the artist put together in this installation. Floratorium collaborates with other artists and does a lot of the flower flashes here with other florists. Such a talent and I am so happy that we saw this beauty. The best part of venturing around the city is always taking pictures with my kids. I'm so happy that Noah still likes to have his picture taken with me in front of flower installations. He's such a sweetie and hope that he'll continue to take photos with me forever! Chelsea is my girl so of course she loves to take pictures too! 





No comments:

Post a Comment