REPLY

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Ringing Rocks.


I'm going to rewind back a bit from moments of our spring break. I document everything on Instagram and on my journal but not on this blog. Why is that?? I love to write but man, some days I wish we didn't have a computer and I'm just not motivated to edit, and upload over 1000 photos! But I don't like clutter on my phone and so eventually I get around to it and so far I have about five drafts on this blog that I will post on the daily so for those of you who continue to click on my "harmonious combination thank you for hanging in there. I will do my best to catch up!

Anyway, have you heard of Ringing Rocks. Well, apparently it's a park in Pennsylvania along the Delaware where you bring your hammer and bang on the rocks and it makes "music." It was pretty cool and Noah had a blast with it. He was going to town hammering the crap on those rocks. Probably relieving the stresses from zoom school and all this covid drama. 








It was a perfect day and along with banging on boulders we hiked to some falls and it was great exercise for this day. Next time we will bring Jon along. Too bad he had to work all spring break. His vacation doesn't begin until after April so he's never really with us during spring break unless he takes a day off which he did on Good Friday and that was a fun day too! Cold, but fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment