REPLY

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Hydrangeas And A Little Library Pantry!

It's that time of year where hydrangeas are in full bloom and for the past two years have always passed by this cute little pantry library where the most vibrant hydrangeas bloom. Last year on the same day we stopped by and then again this past week. It was a fluke that we happened to stumble upon it on the same day! The older Noah gets the more he likes to venture out to little pantry libraries to see what they have. In return I will put in books that we'll no longer re-read and that's the best trade! But look at how colorful these hydrangeas are! These photos don't do it justice and I sure do love capturing them in all their blooming glory! I don't which I love the most- books or hydrangeas!!

A more mature Noah picked out the Stephen King book for me! He sure knows his momma!
This was taken last year and you can tell that Noah is a bit shorter in this picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment