REPLY

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Scenes From The Yankees Game- 2021

It's baseball season and we are so thrilled to be going to see the Yankees again this year! These photos never made it to the blog last year so I'm documenting them for my posterity and as a reminder of how much fun it is to go to a baseball game. Noah loves coming to the games only if they are winning because he says when they don't play well it becomes boring! LOL! I'm especially happy that Lexie will be able to go with us this time around. The first time we went to a yankees game was in 2018 and it was a blast! I got tickets for an earlier game and I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting tickets for a later game only because the sunsets are amazing from the bleachers. Hopefully it'll be a great game this weekend and that it'll be a long one to the point where we can see the sun set! 






No comments:

Post a Comment