REPLY

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Noah's First Guitar Recital!


Noah had his first guitar recital last month and I'll tell ya that guitar recitals are a totally different dynamic compared to piano recitals and after listening to Noah play today have no regrets of his decision to quit piano to play guitar.

His hard work of practicing and taking lessons for the past six months paid off and he played the blues amazingly! I'm grateful to his teacher Dan who is literally our next door neighbor and taught him well! He has students that range in the ages between six and 60! Amazing! Never too late to learn! Everyone played so beautifully and I am one super proud mom to see how this turned out. It brings me such tremendous joy to see him enjoying the guitar and on his motive! You gotta have your kids play what they desire otherwise they will be miserable! You can watch him play the blues on my YouTube here.



proud parents and proud sis!


No comments:

Post a Comment