REPLY

Thursday, July 28, 2022

On The Temple Grounds With No Crowds.



Going to the temple right after the open house has ended is always a good thing. No crowds. No one photobombing your photo. Just peace and quiet. I loved this day and the time Jon took off to spend time with us before Noah left for camp. I love moments like this. Making memories like this. Especially when you believe in something so strongly. I love that the temples are built on this earth for a purpose. A purpose that is that families are forever. That if we continue to do our best to be a good human and live happily among all the chaos and challenges that we will reach our final destination and return to our Father in Heaven. I am grateful that the temple is there for reassurance. To strengthen us and to make us better. Just walking along the temple grounds and going inside the visitors center is enough to feel the goodness that temples and the Lord bring. I love that I have a testimony of the Savior and the temple. I'm in no way the greatest human but I know that I try to be, and that I'm enough. Enough as a mother. Enough as a friend. Enough as a neighbor. Enough as a human. And that's all that matters. It doesn't matter what others think of me or the ways of the world can be. What the world would like us to be. What matters is what I know about myself, and what Jesus thinks of me. And at the end of each day, I can go to bed knowing that it was a better day than the last. And that all the days from here on out can be that way....if we let go of the past and all those that have wronged us in our life if we choose JOY. 



No comments:

Post a Comment