REPLY

Saturday, August 5, 2023

McAllen Texas Temple!

One of the best treats from this trip was seeing the McAllen temple. It is gorgeous. It is seriously the most beautiful temple I've ever seen. And it is so Texas! I love love love it and am so happy we made a pit stop here before visiting my brother. I'm especially grateful that my mom let me take her picture. The older she gets the more allergic she becomes to having her picture taken but she did it. We weren't able to enter in because the open house isn't until mid august. I am so bummed that we will miss it so next time we visit we are definitely going to plan on a temple trip and see my bro again. Chelsea and Noah thought it was a very pretty temple. Noah loved the architecture and felt like he was in Mexico and Chelsea just loved the fact that it was built so differently compared to other temples in Utah and that it had the title of our church in Spanish. LOL! It was another beautiful moment and pretty great to be back in McAllen again after all these years!









No comments:

Post a Comment