REPLY

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Macy's 97th Annual Thanksgiving Day Parade!

 

As I wrote in my previous post traditions are the best and I'm so glad that for the past 12 years we have managed to watch the parade in person! It's hard to believe Noah is the only boy left in the nest and that we still manage to go. These moments are extremely special to us and he's such a good sport to wake up early enough to go after all these years! I look back at the first time we went and it's bittersweet how fast all my kids have grown! Especially now that my girls are all young adults, but still...nostagia hurts sometimes because they are so missed especially around the holidays. 

I am so thankful to have Noah to hang with and do fun stuff with. I hope that he will make this a tradition with his future posterity and that he will continue to wake up early-at least for the next four years so that we can make more memories before he leaves the nest! 

Now for a few photos as I didn't take too many because I'm getting old and I actually want to enjoy the parade with what's left of my little fam Jon instead of having my phone glued to my hand! LOL!

 














No comments:

Post a Comment