REPLY

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Thankful For My Girls!

 

These girls are my everything! I honestly don't know what would do or be without them in my life. They are the first to have made me a mother. Sierra, Lexie, and Chelsea. All five years apart and counting my blessings everyday that they were born with that age gap. In hindsight it was good for my mental health. That five year age gap has been a blessing and continues to be a blessing. I love them all unconditionally and there is nothing in the world that I would do for them. So thankful for all their differences and for who they are. I sure do learn a lot from them and pray that I will always be open minded and supportive in all the decisions they make with their lives. Motherhood is truly the best and I'm so glad that I decided to have four instead of just one kid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment