REPLY

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Thankful For My Sis.

Grateful for sisters who stick together through the thick and thin of life. I'm so thankful for this wonderful sister of mine! I'm glad she was able to take time off from work last month to spend a few days with me. I sure needed to see her and it was so fun to have kept our time together chill and simple without feeling the ne need to go everywhere. Sure there was a moment where we could have gone to the city but she was like, "I've already been to New York." We did go to Philly and she was able to see some the main historical sites such as the Liberty Bell, Rocky steps and statue. She took most of the pictures in Philly and I mainly took pictures of us in Princeton. It's pretty sad that when she visited me last time we never ventured out in my own backyard! LOL! 

Well, I finally took her see the fall foliage at Princeton University, and we window shopped and bought a few things on Nassau street. We also ate at Nassau diner which was pretty delicious. Funny story...I had to laugh a bit when she asked the waitress if she can have an "Arnold Palmer' and she didn't know what it was. If you're from the southern states and into golf then you will know what it is. Luckily the waitress was able to make it. It's simply ice tea and lemonade mixed together. 




It was a nice and relaxing to have her here. We are both getting up there in age and if you have a sibling please make the time to see them, because you never know when the next time will be. 




No comments:

Post a Comment