REPLY

Thursday, November 30, 2023

A Day In Litchfield, CT!

It's the last day of November and I can't believe it has been 10 years since we've been to Litchfield! The first time we came here was during the fall and the kids were so little and young! It was one of the very first quaint New England towns I fell in love with when we first moved to the east coast. So cozy and it totally reminds me of scenes from Gilmore Girls. 

Well, little did we know that this was the town that inspired the location of the show and I can totally understand why! It's such a wonderful spot to apple pick, pumpkin pick, go leaf peeping but most of all go window shopping. It's such a charming town. The village greens is my favorite. Noah was three when he had fun running around and now that he's 14 still enjoys the village greens. We all had so much fun walking around and browsing inside all the shops. I have to say the Litchfield candy store was Noah's favorite. It's not in the village but about a mile outside of town. We hope we will come again when fall peaks so that I can capture the fall foliage in all it's colorful glory! 














No comments:

Post a Comment