REPLY

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

I'M SPEAKING.

 

Can you believe this beautiful work of art is crocheted!!! At least 113 women crocheted this 40 foot piece of art and four of these amazing women are from my hood! Such a beautiful and proud moment in history for us to feast upon and having three daughters who are seriously driven, hardworking, and strong willed makes my mama heart happy and proud. Times have changed when it comes to women's rights and I am so happy that we have a madame vice president who has proven to all the young women out there that we can amount to anything and someone well known! Madam VP Kamala Harris will be on display at The Wharf in D.C. until May if you're interested in capturing a moment with her! You can see a little video I made here



No comments:

Post a Comment