REPLY

Sunday, March 21, 2021

STOP. ASIAN. HATE!

There is still so much separation going on in the world today and this time they are targeting the asian Americans. My heart  goes out out to all the families of those who were shot and killed in Atlanta recently. I do know how it feels to be outcasted but the way that the black and asian American people have been targeted has been cruel and my heart is completing ill from all the hate that is going on in the world today. Last summer it was all about defunding the police and people of color were being oppressed and although that still goes on in many ways I do have hope that as long as I continue to raise my kids to love one another no matter what race, gender, or nationality they are that the world will become a much lovelier space of unity. Right now is the time to begin. Right now is the time to express our words and to defend our asian American friends. Don't be silent. Let us help them. Let us help them to spread the word to Stop Asian Hate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment