REPLY

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

A Love Letter To NYC...


There is so much LOVE that we have for NYC. I feel so connected to her, and I am so grateful to live so close. Every time we drive into the city there's something about the skyline that automatically brings up so many feels. Feelings of energy, magic, and nostalgia. The first time I met her my firstborn was five years old. Now she is 25. Kind of tells you how much I have loved the city. I've always wanted to know what New York was like. Ever since I was a little girl watching Woody Allen movies and my personal favorite gang movie...The Warriors. Funny, maybe a little scary at times, but oh how I loved the drama in the city from every action movie filmed there. I blame that on my mom. She will always be a DeNiro, and Al Pacino fan. Still, I don't think I will ever grow weary of New York. Even the 70's New York which is what I remember on film as a little girl. And now I am raising my kids with all the culture that NYC brings by living in the east coast. I may not live in the city, but man sometimes I feel like I do. And you know something else, I call living in Jersey pretty darn close to living in the city. Especially since we go a couple times a week! New York, we love you so so much! And I'm sure these pictures will show just how much we appreciate you. After all...you've been through so damn much!





And I will always love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment