REPLY

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

The FRIENDS Experience in NYC!

I was so pumped when I found out that the FRIENDS exhibit was coming back to NYC. I didn't get to see it the last time it was here. Now that Chelsea is older and has binge watched all 10 seasons and has become a major friends fan I surprised her with tickets. So I pulled her out of zoom school to spend this epic day in the city with her! This exhibit was so fun to see and every thing in both Monica, and Joey & Chandler's apartments were on point! Even their hang out spot "Central Perk" was set up so perfectly. Their little cafe shop was filled with goodies and treats and I highly recommend the chocolate cake! Soooooo delish! And there is so much memorabilia for you to purchase. I honestly left spending more on memorabilia than I did for the tickets! YIKES!! Now for some epic shots (including this one on the iconic orange couch) that actually make you feel like you're in an episode of FRIENDS! You can also watch a 15 second video on my TikTok here.









No comments:

Post a Comment