REPLY

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

12th & 7th!

Today is the first day of school for my last two birdies. Senior year for Chelsea and 7th grade for Noah. I look back at this post and wonder...where has the time gone! I feel as if I blogged about their first years of school yesterday! Wishing the best of luck to them and to all the kids out there who have already returned to school. I pray many blessings of safety upon our children as they enter the halls of their school-wherever they roam. Hoping that they are not faced with any tragedy. Adversity is common among kids growing up and trying to find their way as they get older, especially when it comes to their future. I am thinking of the kids of Uvalde as well and hope that those who survived that horrific tragedy  continue to be resilient and strong as they return back to school. Everyone is built differently and I hope that my kids will remember to always BE KIND, keep their guard up and to live each day as if it was their last! 

No comments:

Post a Comment