REPLY

Friday, September 30, 2022

Apple Picking On The Last Day Of September.

As soon as Noah came home from school we decided to go apple picking at Battleview Orchards. It was a perfect overcast day to go. I had a feeling the orchards were going to be picked over and I was right. Luckily we found a few good apples but the one thing Noah really wanted was a golden apple. Those are his favorite and so we lucked out on finding a couple. We left with a few apples and because I forgot this place is cash only had 13 bucks on me. Luckily these eight mediocre apples were only 4 bucks!! Such a great deal and we had such a fun time without heavy crowds. I'm totally getting used to just having one kid now and it's probably best since Chelsea will be gone next fall. But tradition is tradition and I love apple picking. Even if it's just with one kid. Might as well get used to one on one outings with my only boy. And it actually was super fun! Now for a little apple picking photo op...












No comments:

Post a Comment