REPLY

Sunday, September 4, 2022

The End Of Summer Break!

 

Ahhhh! I can't believe that the end of summer break is here and that this was our last beach trip of the season. I have loved every minute spent with these kids and although I'm grateful for education and that they will be back at school this week I will definitely miss hanging out with them! The older they get the more I want to appreciate their presence and all the things that their heart desires which isn't too much. They are the most agreeable kids and I especially love the way they don't plan and want to do the simple things in life. Going to the shore are moments of fun, sand in our tushes upon leaving, and splashing in the waves while soaking in the ocean. Ahhh yes - I'm sure going to miss these moments...and so will they!











No comments:

Post a Comment