REPLY

Saturday, September 10, 2022

US OPEN - 2022


Summer isn't quite over yet and September began with going to the US OPEN. I love, love this time of year because it's the beginning of fall to come, my birthday month, and of course - going to the US OPEN. 

Jon took the day off to take me to see a couple of matches and all I have to say is that it was a perfect day! The weather was 75 degrees and I was with my favorite person celebrating an "early birthday" gift. Also, watching Tiafoe play against Alcaraz was amazing. Such an emotional ending to the day and so happy for Tiafoe who has come a long ways a tennis player to be at this point in his life today. Such a talented player with a lot of heart! I know he will win someday and hope to be there again when he does! Love, loved this day and to end this post I will share a few photos. 









No comments:

Post a Comment