REPLY

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Nostalgic Moments & An End To Summer...

The past couple of weeks have somewhat felt like fall and can't believe today is the last day of summer! It looks like today will be the last temp in the 80's but with New Jersey/New York weather you just never know! There are days when we will have 70 degree weather in December when it should be cold in the 40's! Nowadays we just go with the flow and whatever temperature is that day we'll just go with it! Rain or shine, snow or sun- we'll take it even in the winter months that will soon follow! 

These are just a few photos I captured while in central park last weekend. So many fond memories I have of my boy when we come here. There are times when we celebrated Noah's birthday here and always loved venturing out to all the playgrounds in the park. I don't think we ever hit them all but the Diana Ross playground was one of our faves. Particularly because she was a favorite growing up. My mom would always play her records and of course I would sing "last dance" under my breath. Such a fond memory of my childhood as I have fond memories of Noah playing in central park as a toddler. Oh, how I miss those days! Luckily he still likes me to take his picture and walk around the park with me. I can also tell he misses the playground and probably wishes at times he was "little." He may be too tall for the slide but you can always go to remember. I love these moments and hope that when he's 16, and 22 that he will still want to go on walks with his "old" ma! LOL! You can also view one of our first posts venturing out in Central park here .

So long summer....


No comments:

Post a Comment