REPLY

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Miracles Do Happen! Harry Potter and The Cursed Child On Broadway!

When Noah and I walked into the Lyric theatre to have the usher direct us to the seats in the orchestra section we couldn't believe our eyes as we were walking closer and closer to the stage. Our jaws dropped when the usher said, "it's the last two seats in the front row." I was in shock and Noah sat down all chill while I was still trying to take in this moment at how close we were. We were lucky to have sat together because I heard when you win lottery tickets that chances are you won't sit together but the Gods were on our side and we were together and laughed and sat in awe as we watched this magnificent show. We made eye contact, saw how all the magic tricks were played and even saw spit and all! It was the best evening with my handsome boy and the best Christmas miracle gift ever received! 






No comments:

Post a Comment