REPLY

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Winter Solstice '22.

 

I asked my son the other day what his favorite season was and to my surprise he said winter. I think he's the only one in the family who really enjoys winter and being outside making snowballs and having snowball fights with his peeps and sisters. And me! I personally don't mind going outside for a bit. And when I mean a bit, I mean like half an hour! First snowfalls are the best and I absolutely love that part of winter. It really is beautiful, but then after a day it becomes slushy and gross and the desire to be outside goes away.  Nonetheless I don't mind winter that much because it means that we are closer to spring/summer and longer days are returning. So as long as I have a son who still loves going outside when the snow hits I will be a good sport and join him on enjoying the first snow. They're only young once! 

**Picture taken in 2019 when we had our first snow in November! 

No comments:

Post a Comment