REPLY

Friday, December 16, 2022

Temple Day With The Best Kids!

What better way to start off the month of December than to go to the temple- especially during the holiday season. About nine youth and a few adults from our church all ventured out to Philly to attend. Going to the temple, even if it's just to walk on the temple grounds is pure joy! I love the feeling that overcomes me while stepping onto the temple grounds and an even peaceful feeling as I enter inside the temple. To see the youth there with their folks is a sight. And whether or not to they wanted to be there they will still receive those blessings. I love all these kids and wish them the best feelings while they are at the temple. Hopefully it'll be something they will appreciate and on their motive continue to attend as they get older. But for now-just having them altogether warmed my mama heart! 






No comments:

Post a Comment