REPLY

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas Sunday!

 

Here's hoping this time will serve as an opportunity for us all to appreciate our loved ones and to provide moments for us to reflect, reset, and look ahead to a new year renewal. So many of us want change, but I believe that in order to make that change and be happy with others is that we have to look at ourselves and be happy with who we are. Each year is a chance for us to be better. To not let the little things get to us. To even love those... who for whatever reason have caused us harm, suddenly ignores you, or just plain dislikes you for no reason. Those are the petty things that we shouldn't worry about. Even those that don't even know us personally and dislike us for whatever reason is their issue. And to be honest it's liberating to dismiss those knowing who you're true friends are-even those you have met online. 

The world is changing and we choose to change with it. We choose to allow things to affect us. And I choose joy. I choose happiness. I choose positivity. I choose love. I choose gratitude. I choose "to let it go." And man does it feel good!

However you honor this time we wish y'all a Merry Christmas and hope that y'all were able to spend time with loved ones. To seriously not sweat the small stuff. Life is short and with all that has happened lately in the media with suicides it's so important to check up on your loved ones. A simple text, a phone call or even a card makes a world of difference! Believe me, I know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment