REPLY

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Meet And Greet With Susanna Hoffs From The Bangles!

 


On April 4th I had the opportunity to meet first time author and co-founder of the Bangles Susanna Hoffs! I was nervous knowing I was about to meet the woman whose music helped me keep going in my teens. As I walked toward her table I kept my cool and wasn't nervous anymore. The minute she began talking I instantly became calm! She's 60 something but doesn't look a day over 40! I relived the 80's by chatting and laughing with her. She is definitely someone I would hang out with!  She is kind and super sweet! I started reading her book and wow! She really went through a lot growing up when she started the band. I have so much respect for her and she has come a long way by writing her first novel. She is a woman after my own heart. She is an inspiration and I hope to someday write my story. I still have a long ways to go but time will tell! So happy for Susanna on her book titled This Bird Has Flown, and hope that you'll have a chance to read her story. So buy her book today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment