REPLY

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Pez Factory & Cave Comics!

On the fourth day of spring break Noah and I took a little day trip to Connecticut where we ate tuna melts and burgers, had a black and white milkshake, went to the Pez visitors center and ended the day buying a gazillion dollars worth of Spawn comic books at Cave Comics. Okay, not a gazillion dollars but to me, 75 bucks is a lot to spend on a few comic books. Hey, I'd rather have Noah read instead than play games on his phone all the time so I wasn't too freaked out by the end of the day. It was a great day and in all honestly didn't want to leave New England. What is it with New York and New England that I never want to go back to Jersey??? Well, we sure do love galavanting in these neck of the woods and going to the Pez factory for the umpteenth time never gets old. Now...for some photos of food, ice cream and various photos taken at Pez and the comic bookstore! 












No comments:

Post a Comment