REPLY

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Spring Scenes from Good Friday in Philadelphia!


The beginning of April was too good to be true. I thought it was April Fool's because the temps were in the 80's and it felt so good to have warmer temperatures. But it was real. Spring in Jersey has come and I hope it is here to stay. That is of course until Good Friday came. Temps were not as warm but they were in the 40's and it was still a beautiful day! I went to the temple and focused on the goodness that it brings when I attend. Afterward I went for a walk in the city. Logan square right now is filled with tulips and it is gorgeous! I am so lucky to live close to three great cities where it is beautified in the spring. I captured a few photos and the flowers took my breath away. I love fall in NYC, the blossoms in D.C. but man, Spring in Philly is pretty too! 





No comments:

Post a Comment