REPLY

Sunday, April 30, 2023

The Bridal Path & Cherry Blooms In Central Park!

Ahhhh! Here we are on the last day of April and since the rain we've had for the past three days have caused the blooms to fall off the trees wanted to document my day in the city from last Friday while the blossoms were still in bloom! 

The cherry blossoms in the bridal path near the Jackie Onassis reservoir have become my favorite! I can't believe this is my first time actually coming here when they are in full bloom! I am so glad I took a day to come to the city by myself to take in all their beauty! And the people! So many people on the grass having picnics, taking a nap. mommas playing with their kids, or just resting from a bike ride. Oh how I love this city! This is something I would do on my lunch break if I worked here and every week on a warm spring/summer day if I lived here. So beautiful and serene. Those blooms with the San Remo apartment building in the background is epic! I sure do love this city. Even the sounds of the city are soothing when you're just chilling on the lawn. Wouldn't bother me one bit! 







No comments:

Post a Comment