REPLY

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Macy's Flower Show in NYC!

The flower show at Macy's this year was simple and colorful. It gave happy vibes! I blame it on the colorful rainbow, white clouds and the blue sky they displayed. I loved the smell of the flowers as we walked through and everything was decorated beautifully. I have seen better flower shows in the past years pre-covid but this one was still tasteful. I love coming every year just to see the display in person because pictures online don't do it justice. Noah came with me and he enjoyed it as well. He still likes me to take his picture as well as taking pictures with me and I hope that doesn't stop anytime soon! I only captured a few shots as I was too busy smelling the flowers and walking around being in the moment! Thanks to this lady for taking our photo amidst a busy crowd! The flower show is usually on display for two weeks and starts on the last week of march and ends on the first week of April. 












No comments:

Post a Comment