REPLY

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Pictures From Home On Broadway in Studio 54!

Ok-my 70's dream came true. Or should I say 80's dream. I was born in the 70's and grew up listening to my mom's Saturday night fever movie soundtrack on 8 track and then on vinyl. She taught me "the hustle" and I remember always listening to disco music on the radio while growing up. I also remember reading stories in the Enquirer about all the celebrities who went to Studio 54 that included one of my favorite actresses Farrah Faucett. Actually my mom's favorite actress. I admired Brook Shields going to a famous dance club at a young age. Well, here I am in my 50's and finally made it inside Studio 54....to see a broadway play called Pictures From Home. And it was the best!! 

Not only was the architecture inside a beauty but the play itself was riveting! I loved all the actors and Nathan Lane did such a great job! I loved them all and would definitely watch that play again and again. So if you have a penchant for photography and writing stories then Pictures from Home is the play to see. It is inspired by a true story which even makes the story better! It was moving and comical and loved every second of it! I did a little tiktok video of the entrance with the disco ball and it is gorgeous! If you've ever seen the movie Studio 54 the entire building looks exactly the same! It was the best play and best date ever with my hubs! 






No comments:

Post a Comment