REPLY

Monday, July 17, 2023

Madame Tussauds Wax Museum NYC!

This year there was one place on Noah's bucket list where he's always wanted to go and we finally caved and went! It's such a touristy thing to do and the fact that it's smack in the middle of Times Square didn't bother us so much. I've learned to just go with the flow and although Times Square isn't my favorite place to go I do appreciate all the things they have to offer us neighboring jersey folk such as broadway shows, free yoga on the first day of summer and... Madame Tussauds wax museum! The one place Noah has always wanted to go! 

This wax museum is unreal and there are so many which means I may have to turn this post into two or three since there were so many pictures that I took! All the celebrities looked so real and we all had so much fun just looking at them. Studying them. I know, creepy right? This place is so huge so make sure you have at least 2 hours to spare on top of extra curricular activities such as a virtual game. We loved every minute of this place and to my surprise it wasn't very crowded. Two of my favorite artists showed up as I walked in. Tay tay and Alicia Keys! 

Brace yourselves because there are so many wax figures but I only included some of my faves on this post such as Sandra Bullock, Leonardo DeCaprio, Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Selena, Serena Williams, and so much more!! But first...my favorite icon, Audrey Hepburn and favorite artist Andy Warhol.





Leo. 
"Hey, you're that guy in WWZ right?" 
Sandy!
Jon with John Wayne! And he's taller than my husband!
Jackie Chan!



Nathan Lane and Robin Williams in The Birdcage!
Lucy!!
Fallon!
Larry King.
Ernest Hemingway.
John F. Kennedy and Jackie Onassis. 

whoopie
captain James from Skull island.
Indiana Jones. 
YAO! Is he Seriously this tall?!!!! 


frank.
Selenas!

And last but not least, my favorite girls from London. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment