REPLY

Monday, July 31, 2023

Houston and Dallas Temples.

 

My blog posts may somewhat be out of sequence but wanted to share a few photos from some of our temple trips. First of all, I can't believe we are already at the end of July! How did we get from June to July in five minutes!! Anyway, the last time I went to Dallas was when I was about six. I've driven through Dallas but have never been Downtown or to the temple. So surprising my dear friend Maggie who lives there was fun and we ended up spending the morning with her. We went to the temple and captured some photos of it's beauty as well as my family. I have missed her and am so glad she is doing well. Both the Dallas and Houston temples are beautiful and I'm so glad we got to stop by both of them. Maybe next time I can spend more time in Dallas and the Houston areas but spending half the day with my friend and taking photos of my kids to remember these days is all that I needed to refresh and get a boost for this trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment