REPLY

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Miles Has Returned & Probably For The Last Time!

December has arrived and so has Miles our little elf. I still can't believe he continues to return ,every Christmas season, but I have a strong feeling that this will be his last year here. I will always remember the first time he arrived at our little house in Blackwood. And again when we moved to Windsor. It was so fun watching Noah and Chelseas reaction every morning in a different spot doing the funniest things. But I have a feeling that this will be Miles last year visiting us. 

Noah has been sending me Tik Tok videos in regards to "elf on the shelf" and how he sees moms giving ideas as to what to do with the elf. Noah even asked me last year if he was real and flying back to the North Pole every night to report to Santa how good he's been. Whether or not Noah still believes in him or not is fine with me. He may also be pretending to believe in Miles to make me feel better and if he is bless his heart. 

He did wake up this morning looking for him and when I told him he was on the garland on the staircase his eyes lit up. It'll be bittersweet once he goes home for good. Like forever, and when he does I will miss that twinkle in Noah's eye when he sees Miles in a different spot. Noah will be 15 next Christmas and yeah, I think this will be Miles final year with us so we better make it count this month!  

No comments:

Post a Comment