REPLY

Friday, December 22, 2023

An Afternoon In The West Village.

Last weekend we celebrated our 29th anniversary and it was the simplest one yet. I'm not one to brag or post about every little thing we did or place we ate. I just love the fact that our son was with us for a couple of hours to take our pictures for free! Noah loves the west village and so we went ahead and walked around and Noah just captured us so well. For a moment I felt like we were in a scene from "When Harry Met Sally". It was so much fun. He's got a good eye and there were a couple of moments where I told Noah to just keep clicking that camera no matter what we were doing. He's learning and loves photography. I even captured a few shots of him as well. I love this kid and I think he did a pretty good job!





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment