REPLY

Friday, December 29, 2023

"What Will NY152 Say Today, I Wonder"

 

One thing for sure is that I'm really going to miss fall. Winter has arrived and I'm enjoying the temperatures because it hasn't been too cold...yet. It's been a great December so far and can't believe we have two days left in the month. I hear that we are going to be blanketed with a ton of snow this year. Last year we got zilch so maybe we will get hit hard this winter. I hope not but I honestly have kind of grown out of the snow phase. As my kids have gotten older along with me I just can't deal with too much cold. And because I'm going through menopause right now I get extremely hot so maybe winter this year won't be too bad for me. LOL! It's been a great December so far and can't believe we have two days left in the month. I do appreciate all the seasons especially when that first snow hits and grateful to live in an area where we get all four but it's nice to go outside with just a sweater on with no coat, and sit on the steps of Kathleen Kelly's brownstone and watch the city as people walk by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment