REPLY

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Christmas Morning.

 

I’ve never been so at ease than today knowing that these kids are all here at home with us happy and safe! That we can all be less stressed and sleep soundly for at least 10 days without any worry. And that is the best gift ever! Hearing the laughter and joy from them. Having my girls especially my youngest run towards me as I opened the door only to receive the biggest hug mixed in with immediate tears. And I cried too. I love, love this times of year and appreciate all their hard work that they do while they are away at college. And that makes me one heck of a proud mom. I wish they can all go to school close to me and not on the other side of the country, but I'm grateful that they have opportunities to experience life out of their comfort zone. I am extremely grateful that they all arrived safe and that they are all for the rest of the holiday season. Truly one of the best Christmases ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment