REPLY

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Meeting Fran!!!

Ever since I saw "Pretend it's a city" on Netflix last year and just knowing that Fran has lived in New York city her whole life (now that's a true New Yorker) I just had to meet her. So when I heard she was coming to the city to have a conversation with Martin Scorsese I had to get tickets! And so I did! Jon and I had an amazing time meeting her and because she's in her 70's was wearing a mask. I don't blame her. She's a petite little thing and I wouldn't want her to catch covid. I absolutely love her! She was so cordial and we engaged in conversation. She is as funny in real life as she is in the documentary. So if you like sarcasm, someone who tells it like it is all while giving weird looks Fran is the one to "hang" with. And if she ever comes to your town go and meet her and buy her book too! She's a real pal! 








No comments:

Post a Comment