REPLY

Saturday, December 16, 2023

And The Adventure Began 29 Years Ago....

So yesterday was our 29th wedding anniversary and I honestly can't believe how fast this past year is already flying by. I look back at last years photos when I still had a little bit of brown hair and now we are both completely grey. Okay, he's pretty much bald but I have gone completely grey! And it all honesty feels good to me. I love how we both embrace our age and don't give any mind to it. We love it and it is liberating to just grow old and let go! Sure we feel our age physically but not mentally. We have young hearts and we love adventure! We love to goof around and dance like it's 1989! So here's to 29 years of youthful living. With the same boy. Still surviving. Still living and loving on each other. May we live to see the fullest as we age. Cheers to 29 years with the sweetest boy I've ever known! 


No comments:

Post a Comment