REPLY

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Meeting John Stamos!

When my sister came to visit me earlier in the fall we had the opportunity to meet John Stamos! This was a surprise for my sister as he was one of her high school crushes from the 80's. I loved him in Full House and he played a perfect Andrew Kissel brother on the lifetime film The Two Mr. Kissel's. He is an amazing character and as we met he was very engaging in conversation and extremely kind. There were at least 1200 people at this particular book signing and if his assistant wasn't so quickly to rush us out we probably could have conversed for longer than two minutes. I loved his book and his authenticity when it came to when he first took the job to star in Full House. Such a gentle soul and I am so glad that I met him and that I made my sisters dream come true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment