REPLY

Monday, April 22, 2019

Tulip Festival At Holland Ridge Farms!

On our first official day of spring break the tulip festival at Holland Ridge Farms was happening and even though there was rain in the forecast decided to go in hopes that we would get our tulip picking on without getting caught in it. We were lucky, and spent most of our day there picking, eating, walking, and of course, capturing moments of the kids as they were surrounded by beautiful tulips and flowers in all their glory. Without getting rained on!


This place makes you feel as if your truly in Holland. Not that I've ever been (yet), but I can only imagine the colorful beauty that surrounds Holland with their windmills turning and beautiful tulips in the background.
We picked and picked all over the field. So many flowers and these tulips were perfectly perfect! They seem to have a different layout every year, and this year the tulips seemed to look more vibrant and colorful. I don't know. Maybe it's just me because I'm picky when it comes to picking (which is why it's called (picking). 

The kids did most of the picking while I walked around gazing at all the tulips wishing they were in my backyard. Oh wait...I have no backyard! Anyway, it was a beautiful morning, and with it being overcast made it easy to take pictures without the bright sun. I love the sun, but for once I actually didn't mind it being overcast. 


No comments:

Post a Comment